- reported to be more comfortable to wear than CPAP8
- easy to adjust thanks to an adaptation program
- designed to go anywhere with a convenient travel case
- mobile friendly with an easy-to-use app that tracks your progress
- discreet to wear
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product Learn More
NightBalance is a compact, easy-to-use, mask-free treatment for positional OSA. The palm-sized device is worn comfortably across your chest in a soft, adjustable strap.
NightBalance delivers gentle vibrations that prompt you to shift off of your back without disturbing your sleep6. It automatically adjusts the intensity of vibrations to provide the therapy you need.
Philips NightBalance, Sensor Device, Docking Station, Chest Strap, Power Adapter, Travel Case
Sensor Device: 30 gr (1.1 oz)
Chest Strap: 62 gr (2.2 oz)
8 x 6.85 x 2.75 inches
2 year warranty on Sensor Device and Docking Station
2. Dutch Apnea Society (Apneuvereniging) Dutch survey done with based on 75 NightBalance users for an average of 2.2 years, 2017.
3. 33% increase in PSQI score in 145 men (6 months).
4. Snoring severity was defined as both loudness and intensity as perceived by partner.
5. de Ruiter, M. et al, Durability of treatment effects of the sleep position trainer vesus oral appliance therapy in positional OSA: a 12-month follow-up of a randomized controlled trial, Sleep and Breathing 201822:441-450.
6. van Maanen, J. et al, The sleep position trainer: a new treatment for positional obstructive sleep apnoea, Sleep and Breathing, 2013, 17:771-779.
7. Eijvogel, m. et al, Sleep position trainer versus tennis ball technique in positional obsructive sleep apnea syndrome, J Clin Dleep Med 2015; 11(2):139 - 147.
8. Berry, Richard B. et al, NightBalance Sleep Position Treatment Device versus Auto-adjusting Positive Airway Pressure for Treatment of Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 2019 ,Vol. 5, No.7, 947-956